 Trains / 10922
Subject:
New Train - KT203 - Opening the box - first impressions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:07:36 GMT

http://www.wilkesworld.co.uk/lego/kt203_first_impressions.htm

For all of you dying to know how the new trains are packaged, here are a few
photos of the contents.

I havent had time to make it up yet
Will have to wait till tonight

regards
lawrence

Re: New Train - KT203 - Opening the box - first impressions