 Trains / 10949
Re: New Train - KT203 - Opening the box - first impressions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:01:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
Josh Baakko wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I wonder it thats why the site says backordered, will deliver on March • 25?
I'm ordering grey soon!
Josh
It is only the US site that says back ordered - MAY 25th.
The European sites still say available.
regards
lawrence

I ment to put May, Its amazing that it's only back ordered in the US
Josh

And Canada... It must be in a container on a ship someplace...

Or we Europeans have ordered too much stuff after the prices and pictures
have appeared at Lego.com. ;-)
I myself have ordered not more than 4 copies, but nearly every friend around
has done the same. If you know xTI@AN: that guy has even bought 10
different copies, and he promised he will order the left 10 soon...

Regards

Ben

BTW: are those sets in the Lugnet database already? I have to put them in my
owners list.