 Trains / 10948
Re: New Train - KT203 - Opening the box - first impressions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:51:58 GMT

Josh Baakko wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I wonder it thats why the site says backordered, will deliver on March 25?
I'm ordering grey soon!
Josh

It is only the US site that says back ordered - MAY 25th.

The European sites still say available.

regards
lawrence

I ment to put May, Its amazing that it's only back ordered in the US
Josh

And Canada... It must be in a container on a ship someplace...

TFM
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html