 Town / 750
Re: Monorail Max Mileage?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 00:35:53 GMT

You should feel HONORED that you even have a monorail!  Some poor folks like
me missed out on the whole monorail era.

Hmm - I probably already complained about this to you.

I've noticed that train engines definitely slow down over time.  I bet the
monorail ones do the same.

Sanjay D'Souza <sds87@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Does anyone know what the maximum speed the Airport monorail travels at
(using a reasonably fresh battery).  I'd appreciate it if the speed can be
measured as studs per second  (sps).   I'd be interested to know if there • is
any difference between the speed of the monorail with no passengers (ie • only
the driver) and the speed when the monorail is full.

I'm only interested in speed along a  flat surface.

Note:
- A straight track is 32 studs in length
- A curved track is 46 studs in length
- A short straight is 8 studs in length

Thanks

Sanjay