 Town / 747
746  |  748
Subject:
Monorail Max Mileage?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 21:46:41 GMT

Does anyone know what the maximum speed the Airport monorail travels at
(using a reasonably fresh battery).  I'd appreciate it if the speed can be
measured as studs per second  (sps).   I'd be interested to know if there is
any difference between the speed of the monorail with no passengers (ie only
the driver) and the speed when the monorail is full.

I'm only interested in speed along a  flat surface.

Note:
- A straight track is 32 studs in length
- A curved track is 46 studs in length
- A short straight is 8 studs in length

Thanks

Sanjay