 Town / 746
Re: Announcing: Mini Gardens pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 13:57:21 GMT

In lugnet.town, Erik Olson writes:
http://www.inch.com/~olsone/mini/mini.html

This is the first installment of what I described under "Ponte Vecchio" • earlier
this year. It's a row of shops and apartments built on a steeply sloping hill!

Much more to come, with a better camera I hope.

Wonderful job. I'd love to get our folks, (WAMALUG) to do something
inspiriringly simular.

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****