 Town / 751
Re: Announcing: Mini Gardens pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 00:37:15 GMT

Thats really neat.

I like the idea of building on an incline.  So far, my layouts have all been
flat.

Erik Olson <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message
http://www.inch.com/~olsone/mini/mini.html

This is the first installment of what I described under "Ponte Vecchio" • earlier
this year. It's a row of shops and apartments built on a steeply sloping • hill!

Much more to come, with a better camera I hope.