 Town / 753
Re: Monorail Max Mileage?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 01:00:54 GMT

In lugnet.town, Brad Hamilton writes:
You should feel HONORED that you even have a monorail!  Some poor folks like
me missed out on the whole monorail era.

Hmm - I probably already complained about this to you.

I've noticed that train engines definitely slow down over time.  I bet the
monorail ones do the same.

Monorail motors, however, use battery. My monorail motors have been running
strong since 1993 and 1996. As the battery is used up more, than power
weakens, but when you put in a new battery, its back to full speed. No idea on
the speed though.