 Technic / 16320
Re: New Crane...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2008 23:01:51 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Alvin Brant wrote:
I have been working on my next project...

Terex Demag has introduced a new "twin" kit for the CC8800. This crane has a
capacity of 3200 tons....

I have started my model of this monster!

Check out the bs folder for any new progress....

This is going to be a record breaker..height, capacity, you name it, this one is
going to do it...

-Alvin.

Posted some updated pics of the progress...

Not the best resolution, but you can get the idea...

Folder when moderated:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=300293

deep link to one pic:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/abrant23/CC-8800-Twin/dsc00110.jpg

-Alvin.