 Technic / 16443
Re: New Crane...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:55:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Alvin Brant wrote:

Well, It still is raining, so I had to try to lift the boom inside...Man what a
strain this caused!!!

She made it off the floor with a bit of added weight on the back :)

More pictures of the final version will be posted next week after Brickfair!

Thanks..

-Alvin.

Rain seams to be a pain for everyone recently. Especially me.

Your crane looks amazing. I still haven't made any progress with my own crane.
It's no wonder you needed extra ballast with all that weight sticking out the
front.

I'll look out for the final pics!

Steve