 Technic / 16373
Re: New Crane...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:33:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Alvin Brant wrote:
I have been working on my next project...

Terex Demag has introduced a new "twin" kit for the CC8800. This crane has a
capacity of 3200 tons....

I have started my model of this monster!

Check out the bs folder for any new progress....

This is going to be a record breaker..height, capacity, you name it, this one is
going to do it...

-Alvin.

Well, after many dissapointments over the weekend:

I finally got to raise the main boom on this creation:

Looks like I need to stiffen up the boom a bit...

There sill is going to be a fixed jib added for the lifting test, and a Luffing
jib added to try and break my previous record for height!  I am hoping for 22 or
23 feet on this one!

Hope you all enjoy!

-Alvin.