 Technic / 16291
Re: New Crane...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 01:58:44 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Alvin Brant wrote:

I am going to use a threaded axle through the center to hold the plates down,
and then typical beams and plates connected perpindicularly by vertical beams to
hold down the rest...(still working on the final design)

Mine has that.

It worked pretty well for me on this one:

and all of these:

I have had no problems with the two parts coming apart....If you can tell by
this pic, the red and white one is holding up a 8421 almost 8 feet away from the
center of rotation...  (pardon my astonishment...I had just won a frickin
starwars set for best in show at brickfest 06'...wow..)  yeah, the sarcasm was
running deep on that one...starwars..blah...anywho, here is the pic of the
CRANE, not the starwars set :)

I will let you all know how much this one can lift :)

-Alvin.