 Technic / 16436
Re: New Crane...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 11:38:53 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Alvin Brant wrote:
I have been working on my next project...

Terex Demag has introduced a new "twin" kit for the CC8800. This crane has a
capacity of 3200 tons....

I have started my model of this monster!

Check out the bs folder for any new progress....

This is going to be a record breaker..height, capacity, you name it, this one is
going to do it...

-Alvin.

Well, It still is raining, so I had to try to lift the boom inside...Man what a
strain this caused!!!

She made it off the floor with a bit of added weight on the back :)

More pictures of the final version will be posted next week after Brickfair!

Thanks..

-Alvin.