 Technic / 16294
Re: New Crane...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:10:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Alvin Brant wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane wrote:

Mine has that.

It worked pretty well for me on this one:

and all of these:

That's a lot of cranes. Are they all yours?

I will let you all know how much this one can lift :)

I know I'd like to know.

Steve

Yeah, Steve, those are all mine...That was at BF 06'  They are all still
together with the exception of the truck mounted one.  The superstructure and
boom is still together, but I tore apart the "truck" part of it to rebuild in
the near future....  I am building the newest crawler with all new parts, So I
will not have to destroy any of these pictured above to make it....Yeah, I have
too much free time and $$ to spend on Lego...

-Alvin.