 Technic / 15140
Re: Scissor Lift in LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 02:44:36 GMT

"Geoffrey Hyde" <g.hyde@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
news:IvKtn1.16vD@lugnet.com...
Some photos of what you've tried so far would help a great deal.

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/orthogli.htm

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/yaxis.htm

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/newmill.htm

These may  give some ideas. I made a nut out of two 8 tooth gears and used a
string of worm gears as a lead screw, but I cannot find the  picture. The
best configuration would be that of a scissors jack for a car. Hard to do
with Lego.