 Technic / 15146
Re: Scissor Lift in LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 21:06:18 GMT

"Bill Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:Ivo9xE.1oBF@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.technic, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
The worm gears are aligned carefully, and they seem to mesh fairly well,
but I
think ultimately rack gears and worm gears in LEGO just aren't a good
match.  I
think part of my problem is that there is enough space along the axle for
it to
deflect away from the rack, giving room for the teeth to skip.

They do not mesh. We need a rack  like this ///////////

Bob

--
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/