 Technic / 15141
Re: Scissor Lift in LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 06:26:25 GMT

Those are some interesting milling machines there Bob.  How do you think
they'd look if built in the newer studless beams?  Do you think there'd be
any insurmountable rigidity problems building with studless beams?

I noticed you had one long worm gear going through a paired set of
oppositely rotating 16t/24t gears.  I guess this was to keep the worm gear
stable while the gears just held it in place without moving?

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/Pict0127.jpg - this pic here, on the
"newmill" page is what I'm talking about.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde