 Technic / 14384
Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 22:15:00 GMT

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:IK55Eu.CpK@lugnet.com...
I don't know if any of you saw this fabulous pneumatic hexapod, but my
friend
Sigurd van Starkenberg:

It walks forward, backward and turns right and left.

The thing that makes this superior to prior work is an elbow mid arm, that
lengthens for walking, and shortens for turns!

I hope there is a video of this somewhere. It is awesome construction and
circuitry. I would love to see it in action.

Bob Fay
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/