 Technic / 14382
Subject:
Best pneumatic hexapod yet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:49:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I don't know if any of you saw this fabulous pneumatic hexapod, but my friend
Sigurd van Starkenberg:

It walks forward, backward and turns right and left.

The thing that makes this superior to prior work is an elbow mid arm, that
lengthens for walking, and shortens for turns!

Great job Sigurd!

Kevin

Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!