 Technic / 14419
Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 08:50:54 GMT

Hi Allan,
  I'm hoping that Sigurd will figure out how to post here.  He became interested
in pneumatics about a year ago, after studying my pneumatic creatures on my
page: www.kclague.net.

finaly i figure out how to post here :) just got a mail says they are redy to
accept my post's

  I don't think either of us have building instructions yet.

check my brickshelf galery in the aa map..... hopes that helps

Kevin

sigurd