 Technic / 14086
Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 07:24:01 GMT

The old robot head: http://peeron.com/inv/parts/4733 - it is now known
as "1x1 Brick With Studs on Four Sides". Your cad diagram does help
conjure up what you meant. Perhaps another couple of rotated view
might aid the process.

Basing a concept on the http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/32136 may yet
yeild a much more flexible peice.

Danny