 General / 50589
Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 07:13:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
   OK, say TLG came up to you and said that they would make one single mold of any part that you wanted. But only one part, and only in one color. And it would be sold to the public as well. What would that part be?

What would be your Lego part wish?

Gary Istok

This is an EXCELLENT question, Gary. I thought about this for a minute and realized it could be broken up a bit more, so here is what I came up with and my color prefs.

Currently molded part:

I’d love to have more of these in Light Grey as well, but it’s long been a desire to acquire this one in Dark Grey.

Retired molded part:

Oh, how I’ve dreamed of this one. I only have a few of these windows to start with and they aren’t in any useful colors...this request would solve that problem instantly and might signal my return to town MOC building.

Fantasy part that does not exist: Tough call. I could have to say a quarter pin. It’s a technic half pin, but only the stud connection side would exist and it would exist on both sides of the part. It would be hollow as well. I’d take a few thousand of them in any color, but Light Grey would be preferred.

Remember, this is a request of a Mecha/Space builder who’d love to get back into town if the conditions were right.

minifig me!
   Dave Johann
LUGNET Member #524 | LUGOLA |
MOCPages | My Brickshelf | LMHoF