 General / 50614
Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:58:03 GMT

Every time I think I've seen all the variations of parts TLG comes up with,
I find one I haven't yet come across!!  I hope Jake McKee and his colleagues
keep that up!

Of course, with the Enzo Ferrari being a new set, it's fairly easy to miss
some parts.  Even though this one has been around for a few years.  :)

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde