 General / 50596
Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:57:41 GMT

On Wed, April 20, 2005 7:44 am, danny staple said:

I have to admit Patrick - that really would be a worthwhile part - I
also think that the inverse peice in a two-plate high design iwth stud
receptacles on both sides would be a very useful peice.

That's called a studless beam.  :)

With the latest trend towards studless stuff in Technic, I'd like a way to connect
two beams at 90 degrees in the same plane.  Something like this part:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/32136

But where the pins are at 90 degrees.