 General / 50594
Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:44:31 GMT

I have to admit Patrick - that really would be a worthwhile part - I
also think that the inverse peice in a two-plate high design iwth stud
receptacles on both sides would be a very useful peice.

Wouldnt this be a matter better discussed in the dear lego or parts
groups on Lugnet?

Danny
--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Build Robots