 General / 50612
Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:37:15 GMT

If he is suggesting what I think he is - that is an axle elbow which
has three orthoganal connections - it can be acheived (somewhat less
neat) with a 90 degree elbow, an axle pin and an axle joiner.

If Xanthra actually means Technic Beams - then there is not currently
a sturdy way to do it. You might be able to use the old robot head -
but that would be far from sturdy. It can be done in a fairly bulky
way using the method with two beams seperated by two plates to attach
another beam at 90 degrees with pins. To do so in a sturdy way sounds
fairly difficult - I can visualise a right angle corner that would be
a 3*3*3 (brick width) cube - with three of the faces populated by two
beams. Then you would require a three wide pin to join that with a
technic beam - or a plate above and below.

Danny
--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Build Robots