 General / 50762
Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 20:07:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
Things are a little slow (besides the survey's), so I thought I would start a
new thread.

OK, say TLG came up to you and said that they would make one single mold of any
part that you wanted.  But only one part, and only in one color.  And it would
be sold to the public as well.  What would that part be?

<SNIP>

Simple
a 4 way Axle Connector so I can more easily constrct a girderform building with
the Lego Axles.

_| |_
_ O _
  | |