 Technic / 14085
Re: clock avi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:39:54 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Chris Daniel wrote:
Hello,

      I have just uploaded a .avi of my lego clock in action.

I hope you enjoy it!

Hello everyone

      I believe Brickshelf ignores .avi files now so Philo Hurbain
http://philohome.com/index.htm graciously offered to host movies of my gbc
modules.  So I weaseled this one of my clock in too.
http://philohome.free.fr/misc/lego_clock2.avi
movies of my modules will follow.

Thanks Philo you are a gentleman and a scholor
Chris