 Technic / 6270
    Thank God my clock works! —Chris Daniel
   About a year and a half ago I became obsessed with the desire to build a functional mechanical clock out of legos. Somehow I was able to get my friend Scott cought up in the madness. After 2 previous versions and many frustrations and a few months (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Thank God my clock works! —Don Rogerson
     Always interesting to see a new clock. Cool. I just purchased some of those big old gears with the thought that the larger teeth might make them useful as an escapement wheel (they're in the mail from the ebay seller right now, hopefully!). I'd love (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Thank God my clock works! —Chris Daniel
     Don I don't have a .dat file for the 42 tooth gear I have it for the 14,21 and 35 if you have it send it to me and I'll get to work on a .dat for the escapement and pallets. This is a picture of the triple slope used for the pallets (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Thank God my clock works! —Chris Daniel
     Hi This is a .mpd of the spaceing I used in my 84t escapement. (URL) abain to Tore Ericksson for authoring x744.dat Regards Chris (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Thank God my clock works! —Ross Crawford
     (...) But she'll never admit it!! Brilliant clock, by the way!! ROSCO FUT .o-t.fun (22 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Thank God my clock works! —Simeon H.K. Fitch
     "Chris Daniel" <ldaniel2@prodigy.net> wrote in message (...) 001,the (...) I'm dying to see the details of that escapement!!! Let us know if you get a .dat done of just that! I started a clock, and gave up after realizing I'd never get the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Thank God my clock works! —Chris Daniel
     The bob I used on the pendulem is for the time being only adjustable by standard lego spaceing so for the time being after a 24 hour run my clock is off by 4 minutes I've uploaded a .dat of the pallets I used. (URL) I need help finding or makeing (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Thank God my clock works! —Chris Daniel
     I've uploaded higher quality images of my clock and deleated the old ones. I also added a small text document of the geartrain next will be a .dat file (URL) Chris (22 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Thank God my clock works! —Don Rogerson
     The second hand is a nice touch. With that long pendulum and a 15-lb drive weight, now I see how you get it to run for a whole day! Meanwhile, my big old gears have arrived, and I'm fiddling around... (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: clock —Chris Daniel
     Hi everyone, Just thought I would post a link to a pov generated annimation of just the gears and rods that make up the top of my clockwork. (URL) will upload a animation with the hands included in a week or two I have also uploaded a .dat of the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

        clock avi —Chris Daniel
   Hello, I have just uploaded a .avi of my lego clock in action. (URL) hope you enjoy it! chris (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: clock avi —Chris Daniel
   (...) Hello everyone I believe Brickshelf ignores .avi files now so Philo Hurbain (URL) graciously offered to host movies of my gbc modules. So I weaseled this one of my clock in too. (URL) of my modules will follow. Thanks Philo you are a gentleman (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)