 Technic / 12246
Re: Hex363
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:15:15 GMT

At 08:48 PM 3/30/2004 +0000, you wrote:

  You can start with hex363, and add 16 switches ala Hex363 and make it walk
forward, backward, and turn right, and left.  Let me know if you need help
figuring that out.

it will be a while before i start to make hex363.  i need to finish
inchworm.  i will probably leave it together for a while to show off.  and
i will need to order about 10 more switches.  when i finally do get started
on hex363 i will probably need to ask you for help.  i'm not sure if i will
be able to figure out where all the hose goes just from pictures.

I do not know how many T's.  Not a lot(less than a dozen) I don't think.

your right.  i just finished wiring up about 80% of inchworm and it took a
lot of T pieces.  but i think that is because of the 3 sets of 3 pistons
that had to be all hooked together.  that took 12 T pieces by it self.

mlcad is still looking for: p_swtchb.dat, p-nozzle.dat, and
p_lbase.dat  but i can see enough to figure out what goes where.  it's just
kind of weird seeing only part of a piston.

I've tried it again.  Please give it another try.

it works perfectly now!  thanks!

bob

Bob Kojima
ko@fial.com