 Technic / 11645
Re: Pneumatic Quadraped 242
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 04:29:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I got a new web site with plenty of room, so I've uploaded Quad242 movies.

The website is http://www.kclague.net  As usual, my creations are listed in
chronological order, so Quad242 (http://www.kclague.net/Quad242) is at the end
of the creation list.  There are movies for walking forward and backward, as
well as turning right and left.

I also spent a lot of time this week writing up a page about pneumatic
sequencers (http://www.kclague.net/Sequencer).  It is not done, because I don't
have all the movies finished, but I thought I'd put it up for those who might be
interested.

Kevin