 Technic / 11719
Re: Pneumatic Quadraped 242
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 23:55:33 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
   Hi All, I just snapped some pictures of my latest MOC. It is a pneumatic quadraped that has an advanced walking gait made completely out of lego pneumatics. Instant walking, just add air pressure.

Perfect!

Thanks Eric!

   Can I build a Mecha Sheith for it? An outer skin? Can I can I!

Sure!

Question: Any entertainment for a Tail of some sort to study the effect during articulation?

I just ordered up 20 small pistons to make one that is faster.

I should add head and tail. I wonder if a tail and a head can be articulated so I can reduce foot side.

Nice work.

Thanks Eric.

Very cool Eric!

Kevin