 Technic / 11601
Re: Pneumatic Quadraped 242
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 12:53:46 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Jona Jeffords wrote:
Does anyone know what is going on at BrickShelf with regard to movie files? I
sent email to the webmaster but haven't gotten a reply.

Mike Thorn tells us that movies are only available on Brickshelf during low
bandwidth hours.

I'm working on a website that does not depend on Brickshelf to hold my movies.
I hope to have that up in a week.

Jona
LEGO Robotics Group of Ann Arbor
http://www.24tooth.com

Kevin

Thanks. I hadn't heard that yet and I have to say it is dissapointing, but
totally understandable.