 Technic / 11164
Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:17:42 GMT

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message

The biggest issue when fully expanded is leverage to the side which can • lead to
leakage.  I've experienced it once in a while.

Interesting, I've noticed this happens quite a lot when joing two large
cylinders back to back to make a larger double cylinder, and some cylinders
seem more prone to it than others. Working the cylinders a few cycles
sometimes seems to reduce it a bit, but not always. It is a rather annoying
problem.

Jennifer