 Technic / 11121
Subject:
Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 02:08:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,
  I've uploaded the power point presentation that I gave at BrickFest 2003.

I is on this page:

The file is named pneumatics_magic.ppt.

Enjoy!

Kevin

Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 03:24:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Hi all,
  I've uploaded the power point presentation that I gave at BrickFest 2003.

I is on this page:

The file is named pneumatics_magic.ppt.

Enjoy!

Kevin

Cool! Thanks for posting that. I enjoyed attending your presentation, although I
admit I didn't fully understand all of it right then. I think some studying of
the AND, OR, and the other type of OR (I forget what it's called- you can have
one or the other, but NOT both) would help me.

Your pneumatics creations were awesome. It was great to see them and meet their
creator in person! I had a blast and look forward to next time.

-TJ

Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials