 Space / 36604
Re: lattice windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space

Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:34:10 GMT

Hey Daan,

These are wonderful (also Marc and Erik).  I'm going to have to incorporate a
stained glass window into my next MOC.  I just got a bunch of 1x4 lattice fences
at Pick-a-Brick and was wondering what I was going to do with them.  Now I know.
Thanks!  I also never reallized that fence could slip inside the arch like that,
so I'll try to incorporate that as well.

Bruce