 Space / 36588
Re: lattice windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:11:16 GMT

"Daan Bargerbos" <daan62@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
news:I5KMEC.1MxE@lugnet.com...
<snip>
I.
With this picture in mind:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/Windows/stainglassedwindow.bmp
(deeplink)
(who can help me out where this one came from?
I would be happy to show my debts) • <snip>
Thanks

Daan Bargerbos

Kev Hall showed me how to do a window like that last year. I guess hes your
man.

the stained glass windows look great btw
and http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/Windows/latticewindows011.jpg
that looks fantastic

thanks for sharing

--