 Space / 36610
Re: lattice windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.arch

Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 13:36:22 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee>
To: <lugnet.space@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.build.arch@lugnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: lattice windows

snip

Very interesting.
I am working on somthing like this myself, and got an amazing result using
something like that - fences, and head light holders. For me that seems to
be
the best solution. I have 2 versions of my windows, one is ready, while
the
other needs some finish.
I hope to have some pictures soon.

Hello Sonnich Jensen,

you make me curious: I'm lloking forward to see your pictures!

Daan Bargerbos