 Space / 36643
Re: lattice windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.arch

Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 06:33:56 GMT

snip

Hello Sonnich Jensen,

you make me curious: I'm lloking forward to see your pictures!

Daan Bargerbos

Here are 2 pictures:

They are almost the same as Erik Amzallag did (see other message in
thread),
mine is using an arch, and head light holders give the 1/5 offset I need.

They are for a project not yet released, normally I would not public
pictures
like this.
The other window will not be published until the model is ready.

Sonnich

Hello Sonnich,

thanks for sharing your pictures and building ideas!
I like the double cross in the windows
(beside any church association,
one can easaliy imagine it to be some kind of heraldic weapon).
I'll have to look into your idea of building a window.
Right now I can't valuate the pro's and/or cons.

You will have to finish your project soon,
otherwise the teaser of the other picture/window takes too much time :-)

I hope this year. Right it depends on some bricks I need, just ordered something
from Bricklink, but I'll need more (<- looking for trades please!)