 Space / 36591
Re: lattice windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space

Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:09:42 GMT

These are so very very very cool!  I can't wait till I have a MOC I can use
these ideas on.

I.  I like this window alot.  I've seen the SNOT fences used that way before,
but I've never seen a fence slipped inside an arch like that.  It REALLY makes
the window for me.  I will most definately be using this idea in the future.

II.  I like this window too.  Unfortunately, I don't own any of the wing pieces,
so building it would be a little tough for me ;)

III.  This is my favorite.  Like #II, I love how you were able to do both the
front and the back side of the design in a very appealing way.  The only
drawback I see are the studs under the window on the inside.

I realize that there's currently no room for a tile in there with the way you
have it attached, but would it be possible to slip something within the front
wall behind a buttress to attach the grate where a tile could be placed under
it?  (Did that make any sense?)  Or is there simply no room for tiles and the
window?

Great work!  I'll be stealing... borrowing the two designs in the future.  My
next castle will be very slick.

--Anthony