 Space / 36591
  Re: lattice windows

These are so very very very cool! I can't wait till I have a MOC I can use these ideas on. I. I like this window alot. I've seen the SNOT fences used that way before, but I've never seen a fence slipped inside an arch like that. It REALLY makes the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: lattice windows

(...) Hello Anthony Sava, thanks for your compliments! I think i've seen this solution before on some pirate ship moc, and kept it in mind, well, till now I suppose. (...) You are right on this. I thought of fixing it with replacing the brick with (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)

  Lattice windows revisited and modified (wasRe: lattice windows)

Hello Anthony, you pointed to the studs that still could be seen at the back. It was a little backdraw in the whole concept for which I couldn't find a solution. But a good night rest can change a lot :) In this picture I've tried to solve the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)