 Space / 36641
Re: lattice windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.arch

Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:54:45 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee>
To: <lugnet.space@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.build.arch@lugnet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: lattice windows

In lugnet.space, Daan Bargerbos wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee>
To: <lugnet.space@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.build.arch@lugnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 3:12 PM

snip

Very interesting.
I am working on somthing like this myself, and got an amazing result
using
something like that - fences, and head light holders. For me that seems
be
the best solution. I have 2 versions of my windows, one is ready, while
the
other needs some finish.
I hope to have some pictures soon.

Hello Sonnich Jensen,

you make me curious: I'm lloking forward to see your pictures!

Daan Bargerbos

Here are 2 pictures:

They are almost the same as Erik Amzallag did (see other message in
thread),
mine is using an arch, and head light holders give the 1/5 offset I need.

They are for a project not yet released, normally I would not public
pictures
like this.
The other window will not be published until the model is ready.

Sonnich

Hello Sonnich,

thanks for sharing your pictures and building ideas!
I like the double cross in the windows
(beside any church association,
one can easaliy imagine it to be some kind of heraldic weapon).
I'll have to look into your idea of building a window.
Right now I can't valuate the pro's and/or cons.

You will have to finish your project soon,
otherwise the teaser of the other picture/window takes too much time :-)

Best regards

Daan Bargerbos