 Space / 31973
Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 05:40:36 GMT

   But, hey, my opinions are as good as farts in the wind.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha beats chaff doesn’t it.

I read your other reply to Jon and I see where you were coming from. No hard feelings, it just seemed like you were jumping on him or something, which you weren’t.

Sorry bout my jackalizing.

-Geordan