 Space / 31851
Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:31:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   http://asphodel.org/bsv/?path=jpalmer/CrimsonSkies/Berserker

   Tell me what you think!

Jon, This is a very weird design, but you make it work. The double-cockpit is always a chancey move, and this one works well. And the plane is definately not something I’d want to run into - that giant gattling on the front looks like nothing to mess around with.

Bravo!

(btw - where’s the rest of the alphabet project? /runs)

-Lenny

Thanks Comrade. I love how the double cockpit came out. And after I made it I even found a P-51 variant on the web with 2 side-by-side cockpits as well...the P-82. I had no idea it existed.

(The above plane is flying to the left by the way)

And as for alphabet...lemme try to get back into SW again and I’ll do something soon.

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase