 Space / 31917
Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:01:45 GMT

In lugnet.build.military, Jon Palmer wrote:

   Obviously you did not think of this, and therefore acted like an idiot, and therefore I humiliate you.[1]

I’m definitely thinking this is revenge for when I picked apart the Dragonstar. All’s fair though.

   So I think the Berserker sucks as a warplane and I’m hoping that was your intent. Otherwise, I’m sorry to rag on your MOC and your effort. On the positive side, it certainly is a very masterfully built Lego model. The SNOT building is superb! I also dig the color scheme and the way you used the pieces to accomplish it. This MOC offers lots of cool details and building ideas and your presentation is excellent, as always.

Thanks for the smack and the complements. Good times.

[1] Thems more jokes, kids.

almost forgot the punchline...

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net