 Space / 31972
Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 05:38:21 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer wrote:

The FB7 Berserker:

Excellent modelling as always Jon, but having all three sets of wings swept forward just makes it look like a backwards-flying airplane - which simply makes me go “yuck” from an aesthetic point of view. I would have done it with the front wings swept back (i.e. their shapes reversed). I would also put a bit more length in the fuselage, to put some space between front wings and rear wing. Other than that, it’s a pretty funky CS model.

Cheers,