 Space / 31850
Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:23:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Hamann wrote:

   Very unique and very cool shape. I wouldn’t have tried such a style own my on, it’s inspiring to see that it works!

And congratulations for the photo work, too. It’s definitely worth the extra effort.

Thanks Daniel. I was actually really upset with how the photos came out this time. My Sony butchers red and one of my lights blew out when I was shooting. So good to see somebody likes the pics.

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase