 Space / 31906
Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:27:58 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer wrote:

The FB7 Berserker:

http://asphodel.org/bsv/?path=jpalmer/CrimsonSkies/Berserker

It took me a while to wrap my brain around the direction this thing flies, but once I figurd it out, I’m rather impressed.

I mourn for the loss of the stud, though. All this snot/studless building...

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com