 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1855
Subject:
Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:35:50 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

When the United States collapsed it took much of the new highway system with it. Pacific Northwest based Kenworth adapted to the change and abandoned truck building for planes.

Along with Boeing Syndicate, Kenworth grew to be one of the main plane builders for Pacifica. Its line of flying boats was utilized by the military and pirates alike.

The FB7 Berserker:

Click the image for the rest of the pics.

Along with Crimson Skies this MOC was heavily inspired by Porco Rosso and Nausicaa. Big thanks to Tom Rafert for the Kenworth idea.

Tell me what you think!

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase