 Space / 31974
Re: Desolator - Space Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 05:43:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Runnels wrote:
   This is just a random fighter of unspecified origin. Colors are orange, black, chrome, and new grey (mdstone). Lots of crazy SNOT on this thing. I may get a few disassembled shots later.

That’s a pretty cool colour scheme. The gray wedge plates on either side of the cockpit seem to disrupt the sleek lines, though. Are they covering something, or could they be left off?

Cheers,